1. By opting into the BREO (fluticasone furoate 100 mcg and vilanterol 25 mcg inhalation powder) mobile program ("Program"), in which you can receive your Copay Savings Card via text, you consent to receive approximately 5 text messages and/or push notifications per month from EngagedMedia, LLC on behalf of GSK. Such messages may be marketing or non-marketing messages and may include, for example, refill reminders, fill confirmation, website information, etc. T-Mobile is NOT liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Participation in the Program is not a condition of purchase or use of any GSK product.
2. To stop receiving text messages, text STOP to 267-89. DOING SO WILL ONLY OPT YOU OUT OF THE BREO (fluticasone furoate 100 mcg and vilanterol 25 mcg inhalation powder) MOBILE PROGRAM; you will remain opted in to any other GSK Inc text message program(s) to which you separately opted in. You may unsubscribe from the Mobile Wallet Message Program at any time by disabling push notifications or removing the Mobile Wallet pass from your device for Mobile Wallet programs.
3. To request more information or to obtain help, text HELP to 267-89. You can also call customer service at 1-888-825-5249.
4. You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to opt in to the texting program. You are responsible for notifying GSK immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify GSK of a number change by re-enrolling in the program.
5. Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with the texting program, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan, in addition to any applicable roaming charges. Charges are both billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. GSK does not impose a separate fee for sending text messages.
6. Data obtained from you in connection with this Short Message Service (SMS) texting program may include your telephone number; your carrier's name; and the date, time, and content of your messages. GSK may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
7. You understand that data obtained from you in connection with your registration for, and use of, the Program may include, for example, your phone number, related carrier information, device information, and elements of pharmacy claim information. This data may be used to administer this program and to provide program benefits such as savings offers, information about your prescription, refill reminders, as well as program updates and alerts sent directly to your device. Please read the Privacy Notice for EngagedMedia mobile programs on behalf of GSK, which is incorporated by reference into these Terms.
8. GSK will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages. Delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
9. The service is available only on these US participating mobile carriers: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Boost Mobile, T-Mobile, AT&T, Alltel, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket Wireless, C Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communication, Golden State Cellular, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/ PC Management), MetroPCS, Mobi PCS, Mosaic Telecom, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Tele-communications, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina-Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina-Silver Star, Rina-South Central Comm, Rina-Syringa, Rina-UBET, Rina-Manti, Simmetry Wireless, South Canaan (Cellular One of NEPA), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless).
10. You agree to indemnify GSK and parties texting on its behalf in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify us if you change your telephone number, including but not limited to all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
11. GSK may suspend or terminate your receipt of text messages if it believes you are in breach of these SMS Terms and Conditions. Your receipt of text messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. GSK reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the text messaging services you receive, with or without notice.
12. GSK may revise, modify, or amend these SMS Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to GSK website. You agree to review these SMS Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
ELIGIBILITY: Patients may be eligible for this offer if they have commercial insurance and insurance does not cover the full cost of the prescription or if they are not insured and are responsible for the cost of their prescriptions. Government beneficiaries; patients who are enrolled in any federal healthcare program, including patients enrolled in Medicare (Part D or otherwise), Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs (VA) or Department of Defense (DOD) programs, or TRICARE; patients who are Medicare eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored group waiver health plan or government prescription drug benefit program for retirees; or patients enrolled in any similar federal or state programs, including state pharmaceutical assistance programs, are NOT eligible for this offer. Further, patients CANNOT use this coupon if they are Medicare eligible. For coupon eligibility purposes, all those 65 or older will be considered Medicare eligible. If patients are government beneficiaries or Medicare eligible, they may not use this savings offer even if they elect to be processed as an uninsured (cash-paying) patient. This offer is not health insurance and is restricted to residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, and US territories. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. Not valid in Massachusetts or California if an AB-rated generic drug is available for the product.
GSK or McKesson (on GSK's behalf) reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice. This offer may not be sold, purchased, traded, or counterfeited. Duplicates of this uniquely coded offer are invalid and not redeemable at the pharmacy. This offer is not conditioned on any past, present, or future purchase, including refills. This offer expires on 06/30/2020.