LYTAlink MOBILE PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. By opting in to the LYTAlink Text Message Program (the “Program”), in which you consent to receive approximately 5 text messages and/or push notifications per month from Engaged Media using autodialer technology (including text messages). Consent is not a condition of purchase. Such messages may be marketing or non-marketing messages and may include, for example, patient education materials, surveys, prescription reminders, and prescription savings opportunities and coupons. Carriers are NOT liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
2. To stop receiving text messages, text STOP to 26789 or the short code from which you received a message. DOING SO WILL ONLY OPT YOU OUT OF THE LYTAlink MOBILE PROGRAM; you will remain opted in to any other Intra-Cellular Therapies text message program(s) to which you separately opted in. If enrolled in push notifications, you may unsubscribe at any time by going into the digital wallet on your device and disabling push notifications in the digital wallet Program pass or by removing the digital wallet Program pass from your device.
3. To request more information or to obtain help, text HELP to 26789 or the short code from which you received a message. You can also call customer service at 1-888-252-4824.
4. By opting in to the Program, you also agree to sharing your phone number with EngagedMedia for the purpose of enrolling you into the text program.
5. You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to opt in to the texting program. You are responsible for notifying Intra-Cellular Therapies immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify Intra-Cellular Therapies of a number change by re-enrolling in the program.
6. Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with the texting program, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan, in addition to any applicable roaming charges. Charges are both billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Intra-Cellular Therapies does not impose a separate fee for sending text messages.
9. Neither Intra-Cellular Therapies nor EngagedMedia will be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
10. This service is available only on US participating mobile carriers.
11. You agree to indemnify Intra-Cellular Therapies and EngagedMedia in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify us if you change your telephone number, including but not limited to all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
12. NO CLASS ACTIONS: you may only bring individual claims. Under no circumstance are you allowed to bring a claim as a punitive or named plaintiff or a class member in a class. Class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and any other proceedings where someone acts in a representative capacity are not allowed. Any combining of individual proceedings must have the consent of all parties.
13. Intra-Cellular Therapies may suspend or terminate your receipt of text messages if it believes you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Your receipt of text messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. Intra-Cellular Therapies reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the text messaging services you receive, with or without notice.
14. Intra-Cellular Therapies may revise, modify, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to Intra-Cellular Therapies's website. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
*By using this copay card, you acknowledge that you currently meet all of the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions and will comply with the terms and conditions below.
PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND TERMS & CONDITIONS
This offer is valid for eligible new or existing patients who are filling a prescription for CAPLYTA.
Patients must be 18 years of age or older and less than 65 years old, residents of the United States, excluding Puerto Rico, and have a valid prescription for CAPLYTA.
Patients must have private commercial insurance. Offer is not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, a Medicare drug benefit plan, TRICARE®, or other federal or state health programs (such as medical assistance programs). This offer is not valid for cash paying patients. This offer is not insurance, has no cash value and may not be used in combination with any other discount, coupon, rebate, free trial, savings, or similar offer.
This copay card is not valid when the entire cost of your prescription drug is eligible to be reimbursed by your private insurance plan or other private health or pharmacy benefit programs. You must deduct the value of this copay card from any reimbursement request submitted to your private insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf. You are responsible for reporting use of the copay card to any private commercial insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the copay card, as may be required. You should not use the copay card if your insurer or health plan prohibits use of manufacturer copay cards.
This offer is good only at participating retail pharmacies. This card may not be redeemed for cash. Void if prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. Eligible patients may pay as little as $0 per 30-day supply on the first two fills, up to the maximum lifetime benefit based on current list price. On subsequent uses, eligible patients may pay as little as $15, up to the maximum benefit of $600. Program benefit calculated on FDA-approved dosing.
A valid Prescriber ID# is required on the prescription.
Data related to the redemption of this copay card may be collected, analyzed, and shared with Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. for market research and/or other purposes related to assessing the CAPLYTA Copay program.
This program is valid through 04/30/2023.
No other purchase is necessary.
Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice.
Patients with questions about the CAPLYTA Savings Card should call 1-800-639-4047.
Pharmacist: When you apply this offer, you are certifying that you have not submitted a claim for reimbursement under any federal, state, or other governmental programs for this prescription. This offer is not valid for cash paying patients. Participation in this program must comply with all applicable laws and regulations as a pharmacy provider. By participating in this program, you are certifying that you will comply with the terms and conditions described in the Restrictions section below.
Pharmacist instructions for a patient with an Eligible Third Party: Submit the claim to the primary Third-Party Payer first, then submit the balance due to Change Healthcare as a Secondary Payer as a copay-only billing using a valid Other Coverage Code, (e.g., 03 or 08). Eligible patients may pay as little as $0 per 30-day supply on the first two uses, up to the maximum lifetime benefit based on current list price. On subsequent uses, eligible patients may pay as little as $15, up to the maximum benefit of $600. Reimbursement will be received from Change Healthcare.
For any questions regarding Change Healthcare online processing, please call the Help Desk at 1-800-433-4893.
Restrictions: This offer is valid in the United States, excluding Puerto Rico. Offer not valid for prescriptions reimbursed under Medicaid, a Medicare drug benefit plan, TRICARE, or other federal or state health programs (such as medical assistance programs). This offer is not valid for cash paying patients. Cash Discount Cards and other non-insurance plans are not valid as primary under this offer. If the patient is eligible for drug benefits under any such program, the patient cannot use this offer. By using this offer, the patient certifies that he or she will comply with any terms of his or her health insurance contract requiring notification to his or her payer of the existence and/or value of this offer. It is illegal to (or offer to) sell, purchase, or trade this offer. Program expires 04/30/2023. This offer is not transferable and is limited to one offer per person. Not valid if reproduced.
Void where prohibited by law. Program managed by ConnectiveRx on behalf of Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc.
Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice at any time.
Please see full Prescribing Information, including Boxed Warning: bit.ly/2uXwPY1