MOMENTUM SAVINGS PROGRAM MOBILE TERMS
1. By opting into the Momentum Savings Program, in which you can receive your Copay Savings Card via text, you consent to receive up to 10 text messages and/or push notifications per month from Astellas. Such messages may be marketing or non-marketing messages and may include, for example, refill reminders, fill confirmation, website information, etc. T-Mobile is NOT liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
2. To stop receiving text messages, text STOP to 26789. DOING SO WILL ONLY OPT YOU OUT OF THE MOMENTUM TEXT MESSAGE PROGRAM; you will remain opted in to any other Astellas text message program(s) to which you separately opted in. You will also remain opted in to the Momentum Savings Program and will continue to receive communications from that program. You may unsubscribe from the digital wallet message program at any time by disabling push notifications or removing the digital wallet pass from your device for digital wallet programs.
3. To request more information or to obtain help, text HELP to 26789. You can also call customer service at 1-855-326-1404.
4. You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to opt in to the texting program. You are responsible for notifying Astellas immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify Astellas of a number change by re-enrolling in the program.
5. Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with the texting program, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan, in addition to any applicable roaming charges. Charges are both billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Astellas does not impose a separate fee for sending text messages.
6. Data obtained from you in connection with this Short Message Service (SMS) texting program may include your telephone number; your carrier’s name; the date, time and content of your messages; device information and elements of your pharmacy claim information. Astellas may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
9. Astellas will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
10.The service is available only on these US participating mobile carriers: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Boost Mobile, T-Mobile, AT&T, Alltel, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket Wireless, C Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communication, Golden State Cellular, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), MetroPCS, Mobi PCS, Mosaic Telecom, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina-Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina-Silver Star, Rina-South Central Comm, Rina-Syringa, Rina-UBET, Rina-Manti, Simmetry Wireless, South Canaan (Cellular One of NEPA), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless).
11. You agree to indemnify Astellas and parties texting on its behalf in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify us if you change your telephone number, including but not limited to all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
12. Astellas may suspend or terminate your receipt of text messages if it believes you are in breach of these SMS Terms and Conditions. Your receipt of text messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. Astellas reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the text messaging services you receive, with or without notice.
13. Astellas may revise, modify, or amend these SMS Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to Astellas’s website. You agree to review these SMS Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
Terms and Conditions
To the Patient: This card is not valid for patients whose prescription claims are reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any state or federal program, including, but not limited to, Medicaid, Medicare, Medigap, Department of Defense (DoD), Veterans Affairs (VA), TRICARE, CHAMPUS, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance, or any State Patient or Pharmaceutical Assistant Program. This offer is void where prohibited by law. Certain rules and restrictions apply.
Astellas reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice.
©2020 Astellas Pharma US, Inc. All rights reserved. 057-3791-PM