OPZELURA™ (ruxolitinib) cream 1.5% PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- By opting in to the OPZELURA (ruxolitinib) cream 1.5% Text Message Program (the "Program"), you consent to receive approximately 5 text messages and/or push notifications per month from EngagedMedia LLC ("EngagedMedia") on behalf of Incyte Corporation ("Incyte") using autodialer technology (including text messages). Consent is not a condition of purchase. Such messages may be marketing or non-marketing messages and may include, for example, refill reminders, fill confirmation, website information, etc. Carriers are NOT liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- To stop receiving text messages, text STOP to 475-00 or the short code from which you received a message. DOING SO WILL ONLY OPT YOU OUT OF THE OPZELURA (ruxolitinib) cream 1.5% Text Message Program; you will remain opted in to any other Incyte text message program(s) to which you separately opted in. If enrolled in push notifications, you may unsubscribe at any time by going into the digital wallet on your device and disabling push notifications in the digital wallet Program pass or by removing the digital wallet Program pass from your device.
- To request more information or to obtain help, text HELP to 475-00 or the short code from which you received a message. You can also call customer service at 1-855-463-3463.
- By opting in to the Program, you also agree to sharing your phone number with EngagedMedia for the purpose of enrolling you into the text program, and with Indegene Inc. ("Indegene"), Incyte's third party partner.
- You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to opt in to the texting program. You are responsible for notifying Incyte immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify Incyte of a number change by re-enrolling in the program.
- Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with the texting program, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan, in addition to any applicable roaming charges. Charges are both billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Incyte does not impose a separate fee for sending text messages.
- Neither Incyte nor EngagedMedia will be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- This service is available only on US participating mobile carriers.
- You agree to indemnify Incyte and EngagedMedia in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify us if you change your telephone number, including but not limited to all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- NO CLASS ACTIONS: you may only bring individual claims. Under no circumstance are you allowed to bring a claim as a punitive or named plaintiff or a class member in a class. Class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and any other proceedings where someone acts in a representative capacity are not allowed. Any combining of individual proceedings must have the consent of all parties.
- Incyte may suspend or terminate your receipt of text messages if it believes you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Your receipt of text messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. Incyte reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the text messaging services you receive, with or without notice.
- Incyte may revise, modify, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to Incyte's website. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
Please see the Full Prescribing Information, including Boxed Warning, and Medication Guide for OPZELURA (ruxolitinib) cream 1.5%.
© 2022 Incyte. All rights reserved.