VALCHLOR TEXT PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By opting into the Helsinn VALCHLOR Text Program (the "Program"), in which you consent to receive approximately 5 text messages per month from EngagedMedia using autodialer technology (including text messages). Consent is not a condition of purchase. Such messages may be marketing or non-marketing messages and may include, for example, patient education materials, prescription reminders, and prescription savings opportunities and coupons. Carriers are NOT liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- To stop receiving text messages, text STOP to 64613 or the short code from which you received a message. DOING SO WILL ONLY OPT YOU OUT OF THE VALCHLOR Text Message Program; you will remain opted in to any other Helsinn text message program(s) to which you separately opted in.
- To request more information or to obtain help, text HELP to 64613 or the short code from which you received a message.
- By opting in to the Program, you also agree to sharing your phone number with EngagedMedia for the purpose of enrolling you into the text program.
- You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to opt in to the texting program. You are responsible for notifying Helsinn immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify Helsinn of a number change by re-enrolling in the program.
- Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with the texting program, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan, in addition to any applicable roaming charges. Charges are both billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. Helsinn does not impose a separate fee for sending text messages.
- Neither Helsinn nor EngagedMedia will be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- This service is available only on US participating mobile carriers.
- You agree to indemnify Helsinn and EngagedMedia in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify us if you change your telephone number, including but not limited to all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- NO CLASS ACTIONS: you may only bring individual claims. Under no circumstance are you allowed to bring a claim as a punitive or named plaintiff or a class member in a class. Class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and any other proceedings where someone acts in a representative capacity are not allowed. Any combining of individual proceedings must have the consent of all parties.
- Helsinn may suspend or terminate your receipt of text messages if it believes you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Your receipt of text messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. Helsinn reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the text messaging services you receive, with or without notice.
- Helsinn may revise, modify, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to Helsinn's website. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligible patients pay no more than $0 per prescription fill.
The VALCHLOR copay program is only available for US and Puerto Rico residents who are 18 or older and have commercial health insurance with copay/coinsurance exceeding $0 per prescription fill. Patients ineligible for the VALCHLOR copay/coinsurance program include those enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, VA/DoD (Tricare), the Indian Health Service, or any other federal- or state-funded healthcare program, or where prohibited by law. The VALCHLOR copay program is not prescription drug coverage or insurance. Helsinn Therapeutics, Inc. reserves the right to terminate or modify this program at any time without notice. Other terms and conditions apply.