MOBILE PROGRAM TERMS
- By opting in to the WebMDRx text program (the "Program"), in which you can receive your Co-Pay Savings Card via text, you consent to receive text messages and/or push notifications from EngagedMedia on behalf of WebMD (EngagedMedia is a subsidiary of WebMD). Consent is not a condition of purchase or use of any WebMD service. Such messages may be marketing or non-marketing messages and may include, for example, refill reminders, fill confirmation, website information, etc. Message frequency varies. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- To stop receiving text messages, text STOP to 88602. DOING SO WILL ONLY OPT YOU OUT OF THE WEBMDRX TEXT PROGRAM; you will remain opted in to any other WebMD text message program(s) (if any) to which you separately opted in. If enrolled in push notification, you may unsubscribe at any time by going into the digital wallet on your device and disabling push notifications in the digital wallet Program pass or by removing the digital wallet Program pass from your device.
- To request more information or to obtain help, text HELP to 88602.
- By opting in to the Program, you also agree to WebMD sharing your phone number and elements of your pharmacy claim information (such as patient name, prescription number, and physician name) with WebMD's affiliate, EngagedMedia, for the purpose of enrolling you into the WebMDRx text program.
- You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to opt in to the Program. You are responsible for notifying WebMD immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify WebMD of a number change by re-enrolling in the Program.
- Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with the texting Program, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan, in addition to any applicable roaming charges. Charges are both billed and payable to your mobile service provider or deducted from your prepaid account. EngagedMedia does not impose a separate fee for sending text messages.
- Data obtained from you in connection with the Program may include your telephone number; your carrier's name; the date, time, and content of your messages; device information; your first and last name; and elements of pharmacy claim information. This data may be used to administer the Program and to provide Program benefits such as savings offers, information about your prescription, refill reminders, as well as Program updates and alerts sent directly to your device. Please read our full
- WebMD will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- The service is available only on these US participating mobile carriers: Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Boost Mobile, T-Mobile, AT&T, Alltel, ACS Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois (ECIT), Cincinnati Bell, Cricket Wireless, C Spire Wireless, Duet IP (AKA Max/Benton/Albany), Element Mobile, Epic Touch, GCI Communication, Golden State Cellular, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular (IVC), Inland Cellular, iWireless, Keystone Wireless (Immix/PC Management), MetroPCS, Mobi PCS, Mosaic Telecom, MTPCS/Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, Rina-Custer, Rina-All West, Rina-Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina-Eagle Valley Comm, Rina-Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina-Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina-Silver Star, Rina-South Central Comm, Rina-Syringa, Rina-UBET, Rina-Manti, Simmetry Wireless, South Canaan (Cellular One of NEPA), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, U.S. Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Virgin Mobile, and West Central Wireless (includes Five Star Wireless).
- You agree to indemnify WebMD and EngagedMedia in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused in whole or in part by your failure to notify us if you change your telephone number, including but not limited to all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- NO CLASS ACTIONS: you may only bring individual claims. Under no circumstance are you allowed to bring a claim as a punitive or named plaintiff or a class member in a class. Class action lawsuits, class-wide arbitrations, private attorney-general actions, and any other proceedings where someone acts in a representative capacity are not allowed. Any combining of individual proceedings must have the consent of all parties.
- WebMD may suspend or terminate your receipt of text messages if it believes you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Your receipt of text messages is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. WebMD reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the text messaging services you receive, with or without notice.
- WebMD may revise, modify, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to the WebMDRx website. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued consent to receive text messages will indicate your acceptance of those changes.